The Rabindranath Tagore School of Excellence (RTSE) is inspired by the learnings and philosophy of the Nobel laureate Shri Rabindranath Tagore. RTSE emulates an education system that is deeply rooted in one's immediate surroundings but connected to the cultures of the wider world and individualized to the personality of the child.
As in Tagore's philosophy of education, at RTSE much emphasis is laid on arts and culture for developing empathy and sensitivity and there is a strong focus on co-curricular opportunities and sports that facilitate a child's holistic education and development
WHAT MAKES US DISTINCTIVE?
- EARLY YEARS PROGRAMME (EYP) at RTSE caters to learners between 3-6 years.
- We nurture CONFIDENT, RESPONSIBLE, CURIOUS AND CREATIVE LEARNERS through well balanced THEME BASED CURRICULUM.
- The EYP makes use of a range of INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP ACTIVITIES which create a LIVELY AND POSITIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT. Games, songs, creative projects, story-telling, role-playing, drawing, painting and multi-sensory activities HELP DEVELOP CHILDREN'S FOUNDATIONAL SKILLS IN LITERACY AND NUMERACY.
- Our teacher to child ratio fosters INDIVIDUAL LEARNING with intensive interaction and bonding.
- An INDIVIDUALIZED APPROACH helps nurture a love of learning; develop social skills, and instill moral values.
- We offer a SAFE, SECURE AND STUDENT FIRST learning environment that focuses on well being of our students.
- We at RTSE aim at 'LEARNING IS FUN & TEACHING IS FUN TOO.'