CAREERS AT RTSE
WORKING AT RTSE
At RTSE we believe in recruiting empowered teachers, who find joy in learning. We are looking for teachers and educators who view learning as construction and teaching as a facilitating process to enhance and enrich development. The role of teachers at RTSE and the individual rationale for becoming a teacher must encompass all of the tenets below:
- A caring and positive nature, and a deep love for children
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and an international mindset
- Passionate interest in teaching
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A positive and warm attitude
- Computer savvy and comfortable with the use of technology
APPLYING TO RTSE
To help and prepare students for a bright future, RTSE has a holistic curriculum and follows the best teaching practices. If you believe you have a passion for teaching and if you genuinely love and enjoy being a part of a child's journey at school, then be a part of us.
To apply to RTSE please email us your latest resume clearly mentioning the position applied for in the subject line to email@example.com OR you can personally submit your form or courier the same to the address mentioned below:
Rabindranath Tagore School of Excellence
Mitcon Road, Survey No 4/1/2, H No 4 (P)
Balewadi, Pune - 411045
Interviews will be held in Pune.