- Admission forms are available at the school. Please call +91 20 65789000 or on +91 9503000740 to schedule a meeting with our Admissions Officer.
ADMISSION GUIDELINES FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-2018
To apply for enrollment, please submit the following:
- The Application Form with as much information as is available.
- The most recent three (3) years of school records (in English). (Applicable to Grades 1 to 5)
- The Student Health Form (all immunizations must be current and certified by a physician) Please send the application package to the Admissions Office.
Please note the following:
- After the above application package is received, the student will be placed on our registration wait list.
- Please call our office to schedule the parent interaction.
- No enrollment decision can be made until current school records and progress reports are received.
- A physically challenged child is admitted on a case-by-case basis.
The admission decision is made by the Admissions Committee, which comprises teachers, counselors, the Principal from the appropriate school and the Admissions Officer. The Committee will meet for every new student and base their decision on the following criteria:
- Age of student (strictly as per government norms)
- Student's academic record and evaluation of previous grade
- Availability of space
RTSE believes in providing a transparent and inclusive admission process for all prospective students. The school clearly communicates every aspect of its policies to parents.
Admissions open for Play Group, Nursery, K1 and K2
|Play Group: Child should have completed 2 years before 30th September 2017|
|Nursery: Child should have completed 3 years before 30th September 2017|
|K1: Child should have completed 4 years before 30th September 2017|
|K2: Child should have completed 5 years before 30th September 2017|